Electric pleasure doll Explode killing 2 in New York

News circulating on social media it that a House located in the Bronx caught on fire after an electric pleasure doll battery exploded leaving 50-year-old Andrew Samuel and his son dead.

Its believed that the fire started in Samuel’s room and spread to the rest of the was up in flames.

Professor Noel Sharkey, co-director of Foundation for Responsible Robotics, said: “It has been suggested that some people, Tend to over charge there doll and that pose a high risk of an explosion.